You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,542  
I guess you don't know people that live in shacks, they develop shacky hands.
I guess people in Indiana have never seen the movie "The Skackiest Gun In the West".
Or can't just go with it and read what I meant and not what I typed.
Shaky :mad:
:ROFLMAO:

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,543  
IMG_1067.png

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,545  
It seems the older you get the less patience you have for foolishness or wasting time. This may seem like an attitude issue for those younger and not as wise.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Probably because you have less time remaining to waste :ROFLMAO:

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,547  
Well, take your family and carry a cooler or two full of food and beverages into a theatre and see how that goes. :LOL:

I don't see a problem with the drive in's policy. Check out their menu.
Almost sounds like a restaurant that just happens to show movies. We don't have much in the way of movie theatres left around here. There was one in Littleton, but they closed during covid and never reopened. I think there's still one in St. Johnsbury, Vt. but that's almost an hour's drive from here.

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,548  
And say the blessing after the class lined up to march to the lunchroom.

I went to Catholic schools.

We first had a blessing from the Principal over the intercom before school started.

Then we all stood, put our hands on our heart and said the Pledge Of Allegiance.

I remember we could not advance from 1st to 2nd grade unless we could recite the Pledge on our own.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,549  
It seems the older you get the less patience you have for foolishness or wasting time. This may seem like an attitude issue for those younger and not as wise.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
The older I get, the less time I will take to suffer idiots.