You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,531  
The several decade progression of daily prescription drug and supplement dispenser sizes from nothing in my 20s to largest currently.

Attachments

• KIMG2489.JPG
    KIMG2489.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 38
   / You Know You Are Old When #1,532  
The several decade progression of daily prescription drug and supplement dispenser sizes from nothing in my 20s to largest currently.
My last dog took two pills in the AM and one at night. Plus the monthly Bravecto for ticks and fleas. Between him and me I had more pills than Walgreens.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,533  
I'm not drawing SS yet, but we (meaning my wife LOL) decided it was time to upgrade my 16 year old Mac desktop.

This is just a temp set up to ensure everything is working properly before we move it to my office desk...

The "Mac" is the silver box. Took my wife forever to explain to me that the desktop isn't the screen anymore LMAO (I love the 27" Mack I have always been using).

View attachment 858788
I've got a Mac mini in my "area" at home. Nice little machines.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,536  
That's another thing, when you are young you make sounds like groan and moan that's for others to hear you.
When you are old they just come out even when you are all alone and they are for real.
You forgot to add that when your old and making groans and moans for for others, it may not be for others to hear you, but because you pulled something in your back or arms and it hurts 😉

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,537  
Nicotine patches i used years ago and stored in med cabinet have been replaced with prescription lidocaine ones In hopes of silencing whiny groans with preemptive use?

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,538  
Hey, I EARNED this attitude!!!

It seems the older you get the less patience you have for foolishness or wasting time. This may seem like an attitude issue for those younger and not as wise.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,539  

I feel like a young stud now. I'm still using the smallest pill minder in that picture!

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,540  
Looking at those smaller pill minders is like a biographical timeline 😆. I foresee, eventually Ill probably need to use two of those simultaneously.