You Know You Are Old When

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,341  
That price list is a bit newer than I remember. When we finally got one in town, burgers were .15, fries .10 and shakes were .25. You got change back from a dollar. But, minimum wage was $.65 an hour.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,342  
That just means that you were normal kids. 👍
You mean down by 3 gm 7 bottom of the 9th 2 out bases loaded full count childhood mlb fantasies were shared by other kids in different generations perhaps using different teams and mimicking favorite players? Lol

/ You Know You Are Old When
#1,343  
childhood mlb fantasies were shared by other kids in different generations perhaps using different teams and mimicking favorite players? Lol

No question.

When I was a kid I ran like Lou Brock, pitched like Bob Gibson, hit like Orlando Cepeda and fielded like Dal Maxville.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,344  
I was more of a Robin Yount, Paul Molitor when associated with my first notable memories of mlb baseball players and subsequent imagination. I grew up listening to Mr baseball on the radio, I believe that announcer is in his 90s now and still calls games on the radio.

#1,345  
I was more of a Robin Yount, Paul Molitor when associated with my first notable memories of mlb baseball players and subsequent imagination. I grew up listening to Mr baseball on the radio, I believe that announcer is in his 90s now and still calls games on the radio.

Bob U. is great. I remember him once on Johnny Carson. He was asked “how do you catch a knuckleballer”? He said “I wait for the ball to stop rolling and pick it up”!

I had the honor of listening to Harry Caray and Jack Buck on the radio each night growing up. Talk about being spoiled!

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,346  
Bob U. is great. I remember him once on Johnny Carson. He was asked “how do you catch a knuckleballer”? He said “I wait for the ball to stop rolling and pick it up”!

I had the honor of listening to Harry Caray and Jack Buck on the radio each night growing up. Talk about being spoiled!
I remember watching the cubs and Harry Caray, 7th inning stretch? lol. It was on wgn think it was a regional cable channel at the time, a long time ago.

#1,348  
I remember watching the cubs and Harry Caray, 7th inning stretch? lol. It was on wgn think it was a regional cable channel at the time, a long time ago.

It really really hurt when Harry Caray left the Cardinals to go to the Cubs.

Anyone but those Cubs!

There were many rumors about Harry Caray and August Busch Jrs wife as the reason he was fired in STL.

/ You Know You Are Old When #1,350  
It really really hurt when Harry Caray left the Cardinals to go to the Cubs.

Anyone but those Cubs!

There were many rumors about Harry Caray and August Busch Jrs wife as the reason he was fired in STL.
Cards are my fav teams nemesis. 1982? Later on when the brewers switched to the NL, cards had a guy named Pujols and a few others that continuously wreaked havoc on the crews soft tossing bullpen imo.

Attachments

• KIMG2472.JPG
    KIMG2472.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 27