3-Point Hitch YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #21  
Yep those brakes just need adjusting so the pads contact the drums and your good to go

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help
:thumbsup:

Well guys I think I fix this thing. first I would like to thank everyone who tried to help me on here ,I truly do appreciate it,Thank you! OK so on the control valve just below the T-bar that I thought was the problem you can see the shaft with the double nuts on there.I started messing with that and adjusting it and now it is working with NO bucking bronco stuff, dont know if its right but it is working ,now this is only testing it in my driveway, to dang hot to go move dirt. Man I must of had the control valve on and off 50+ times, I think I need some new bolts that hold it on.:eek:

Attachments

• D569D653-8EE1-472E-BD02-98312510C5E1.jpeg
    D569D653-8EE1-472E-BD02-98312510C5E1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 97
   / YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #24  
At least you got it figured out. Fingers crossed!

Just wondering, did this fix it?

Man I apologize,but I havent had any time to do it, I did talk to Aaron about this and he has no info on this valve that YM2210 has, So looks like Im SOL if I need info on it, thats a bummer. I will post on here when I do try it and you know.
Thanks.

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #28  
Man I apologize,but I havent had any time to do it,

Thanks, I understand completely on the time issue. I am struggling with the same issue on my JD. I have learned a lot so far from help on here so I stay tuned to each post with similar issues. I have narrowed my issue down to the 3 point valve leaking fluid by, but not sure why. Time is the biggest deterrent to getting it solved. Good luck!

/ YM2210 3 point hydraulic adjustment help #29  
Those things are just a machine fit, at least the valve on my 2000 is. And as they wear out the tollarances increase allowing the valve to bypass fluid internally and leakdown. Dirty fluid would increase this wear.

"........."

Last edited: