Oil & Fuel YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart #11  
I'm sure you've checked this, but the fuel cap screwed on too tight will starve the engine after a half hour or so due to drawing a vacuum.

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart
No biodiesel. I don’t think so but tomorrow I am going to look at it again. I had that issue a long time ago and replaced the fuel cap with a new one from Hoye. I think the first step is to take the fuel bowl cover off and see if the filter is clogged up again. If so I’ll flush the fuel system and start with fresh diesel.

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart #13  
also check the fuel line to the fuel filter. I had to replace mine due to deteriorating on the inside and falling apart

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart #14  
also check the fuel line to the fuel filter. I had to replace mine due to deteriorating on the inside and falling apart
I replaced thag line on mine a few years ago. I dont think inside was falling apart as i didnt not see black much in filter, but it was actually weeping deisel from the line itself!!!

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart
Winston nailed it. The took off the fuel bowl and everything was clean. So I rebleed to the injector pump still no go. Then I remembered some saying that I should bleed the injectors. While cranking the engine I cracked line one and she fired off. I the bled the other cylinder and started purring like a kitten. I have never bled at the injectors in the 13 years I have owned her. Maybe I got air in the lines when I replaced the fuel filter the first time.

Thanks guys for the help!

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart #16  
yep, I have never gotten air in my lines either.
When I replace the filter, I always bleed both of the screws at the filter and never had a problem

Glad you got it going

/ YM1700 - Lost power won’t restart #17  
Good to hear. Glad it was simple and free fix in the long run.