Yikes

/ Yikes #2  
At least there's no rope attached to the gear shift.

Some people are placed on this earth for no other apparent reason than to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves.

/ Yikes #3  
Mornin Bedlam,
I can’t imagine anything that could go wrong with this technique, can you?

Absolutely Not, long as the driver is certified ! :D

/ Yikes #4  
scott_vt said:
Mornin Bedlam,
I can’t imagine anything that could go wrong with this technique, can you?

Absolutely Not, long as the driver is certified ! :D

Is that CERTIFIED? OR CERTIFIABLE?

/ Yikes #5  
The Navy Safety Center has a lot of that stuff. There's no end to how foolish people can be. I once watched two workers put a pallet on an all-terrain boom fork and proceed to go up 25' to do some steel demolition. After I got them to come down, they seemed incredulous that I was critical of their approach to safety, and by the way, what's an OSHA? I then had to deal with the same high intelligence at their office.

/ Yikes #6  
Farmwithjunk said:
Is that CERTIFIED? OR CERTIFIABLE?

Mornin Farm,
Well, if the insurance carrier looked at that picture, Im pretty sure he would say that operator is non-certifiable ! :confused: :)

/ Yikes #7  
familyman said:
The Navy Safety Center has a lot of that stuff. There's no end to how foolish people can be. I once watched two workers put a pallet on an all-terrain boom fork and proceed to go up 25' to do some steel demolition. After I got them to come down, they seemed incredulous that I was critical of their approach to safety, and by the way, what's an OSHA? I then had to deal with the same high intelligence at their office.

Well they were probably thinking of OSHA allowing you to be 25 feet from the PIT (fork lift) with the motor still running as long as you still have the machine in sight. Or maybe they weren't thinking? :)

/ Yikes #8  
I think that's called a red neck remote control

/ Yikes #9  
FarmWithJunk said: "Some people are placed on this earth for no other apparent reason than to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves."

This is what is so appealing about the TV shows Cops and Judge Judy.

/ Yikes #10  
I don't see what y'all think is so bad about this. I teach high-school gifted students--they must score 128 or higher on an IQ test to get in my class. I plan to show them this picture as an example of higher level problem-solving skills. Really thinking outside the box.