Yanmar SV40

/ Yanmar SV40 #1  

Bob Rooks

Elite Member
47.6445° N, 122.6949° W (In Washington state)
Tractor
Dozer (sold), Yanmar SV40 excavator, Skid steer (sold), Laser Dozer, Rotary trail cutter, 13 HP debris blower, 6X4 Gator. Giant G2700HD+ wheel loader.
Just purchased a SV40 with a six-way blade. Is this really a game changer?

/ Yanmar SV40 #2  
Just purchased a SV40 with a six-way blade. Is this really a game changer?
Guess that would depend on what you bought it for. Digging trenches and burying bodies, (y) :LOL:
Letsdig18 on YouTube has the 55 and is real happy with it. User HK45 (TBN) bought a new Yanmar tractor and it sounds like Yanmar and the dealer were very good working with his problem.

/ Yanmar SV40 #3  
If you don’t have a skid steer then maybe. I hardly ever use the blade on my mini besides as a stabilizer. I’ll probably buy my next one with just a regular up/down blade and use the savings to buy a tilt ditching bucket.

/ Yanmar SV40
Guess that would depend on what you bought it for. Digging trenches and burying bodies, (y) :LOL:
Letsdig18 on YouTube has the 55 and is real happy with it. User HK45 (TBN) bought a new Yanmar tractor and it sounds like Yanmar and the dealer were very good working with his problem.
Apologies, I should have been more specific. I was referring to the six-way blade only. Previously had a Mitsubishi MS035 (early Cat 303) with just a straight blade that I used quite a bit but it didn't have float like the SV40 does. The SV40 will be replacing The MS035 as well as the YCT306 dozer that I had. I've seen several SV40 videos.