Yanmar SA 325 slow curl function

/ Yanmar SA 325 slow curl function #1  

onlylabs

Tractor
Yanmar SA 325
Hello. I have a 2022 Yanmar SA325 with just at 45 hours presently. Overall, everything has been smooth with the tractor for my usage. This weekend was moving dirt and noticed the "dump" feature (using the bucket....I guess curl feature with other implements) varies in its speed. All other movements of the loader hydraulics are working normally. Sometimes the pushing the stick to dump nothing would happen at all...I'd tilt and then it would dump normally....other times would dump really slowly and again if I tilt it back it would then dump at what I had considered its normal speed. Hydraulic fluid is at appropriate level. No lines are disconnected or loose that I can find. As noted all other hydraulic functions front and rear and for that matter all other tractor functions...are working normally. Any suggestions on where to troubleshoot would be appreciated. Thanks!!

/ Yanmar SA 325 slow curl function #2  
Unhook the loader couplers and reconnect some times this helps, also,
I know on my tractor the dump/uncurl, the loader joystick has 2 detents.
Push lever to the right it dumps slow, push it further to the right ot dumps faster.

/ Yanmar SA 325 slow curl function #3  
Check the cup at the end of that spool. Might have a broken spring, rust and full of junk.

/ Yanmar SA 325 slow curl function #4  
Are you running over 2000 rpms??
I know that low rpm's bucket is very slow to respond

willy