Yanmar Red in Ga.!!

/ Yanmar Red in Ga.!! #1  

careyo63

Veteran Member
Tractor
77 Yanmar YM2000 63 Ford 2000
Stuck inside Waiting for it to warm up!! NTM. pressure washer is going to get used on my Red YM2000. Being not far from UGA. a new decal will be added. My Big Red Ga. Yanmar Tractor I'm going to find a place for it. That tide rolled out alright into Ga............. I've washed it a few times over the 15yrs. I owned it but this one makes it seem much more worth the while......... :)

Attachments

• 2021 Ga. Bulldog.jpg
    2021 Ga. Bulldog.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 66
   / Yanmar Red in Ga.!! #2  
How bout them Dawgs. I'm not too far from them either. Son in-law works on campus maintaining the heat and air.

/ Yanmar Red in Ga.!! #3  
What happens when the Crimson Tide beats Georgia next year? Do you have to take off the Bulldog decal or just cover it over with an Alabama decal? Luckily Maroon and Crimson both look well on your Yanmar.

/ Yanmar Red in Ga.!!
We lost to them this Yr. but they ended up paying for it. What did the coach say about the 4th. quarter. ? Will see them again next Yr........... Finally 40 yrs. I'm local so my !!!! has taken a beating over the last 40Yrs. The Red Yanmar will wear that logo and I'll post pics. of it on there. Huge for UGA....... Go Dawgs!!! Everyone took a beating.....

/ Yanmar Red in Ga.!! #5  
We lost to them this Yr. but they ended up paying for it. What did the coach say about the 4th. quarter. ? Will see them again next Yr........... Finally 40 yrs. I'm local so my !!!! has taken a beating over the last 40Yrs. The Red Yanmar will wear that logo and I'll post pics. of it on there. Huge for UGA....... Go Dawgs!!! Everyone took a beating.....
Ok, fair enough. Next year I can send you an Alabama decal for the Yanmar. Until then, enjoy the fruits of victory.....