Yanmar diesel engine

/ Yanmar diesel engine #1  

lookinforhelp

Tractor
Yanmar
Hello all I have a 4 cylinder yanmar diesel model 4TNE84-EG1 motor # 46694. My issue is leaking fuel under the injector. The spring was stuck and now it's moving however now it's also leaking fuel. Also having a hard time finding part's .
20220905_154757.jpg

/ Yanmar diesel engine #2  
U need to b very careful digging around inside the INJECTION PUMP (not injector)
U say the spring WAS STUCK..
U can see from your pic that the plunger is on the UP STROKE.. each cyl has a locating pin that WILL SHEAR OFF.!! That position of the plunger and barrel needs to be DOWN.. and make sure its on the locating pin.. if not, when you TORQUE the DV holder, you’ll shear the pin..
What parts are u looking for.??
The oring and delivery valves gasket.?? & maybe the side cover seal.??

/ Yanmar diesel engine
Thank you for your information. The spring is still sticking and in inter gusts where the fuel inter the high pressure line is not moving much. One more thing is it will now fill with fuel but it is leak out of the bottom above the spring. Question ? Better to repair or replace with another diesel engine?

/ Yanmar diesel engine #4  
It’s hard to say if it’s repairable or not.. w/o having it in front of me..
The part number for the pump is on the nameplate.
U could Google-hoo it and see whatcha get.. or.. if ur in the States u could send it to me for an estimate..
Just click on my screen name and “send a msg”..

/ Yanmar diesel engine
I put my thinking cap on and fixed my own problem runs perfectly. Thanks for all the pointers.