XR4155HC price check

/ XR4155HC price check #1  

hammick

Silver Member
Tractor
LS MT357HC
I'm interested to know what people have paid for their XR4155HC or XR4150HC. I'm thinking of buying an MT357HC which is the replacement for the XR4155HC and identical from what I have heard. Thanks.

/ XR4155HC price check #2  
I'm interested to know what people have paid for their XR4155HC or XR4150HC. I'm thinking of buying an MT357HC which is the replacement for the XR4155HC and identical from what I have heard. Thanks.
Last fall I paid $32.7k out the door for an XR4145HC with loaded tires, wheel spacers installed, and third function installed. I'm in NY ... so you should be able to do better than that. I had a quote from a different dealer for $1.5k cheaper, but it was 2.5 hours away, and I would have had to pay for delivery. My dealer delivered for free (1.5 hrs) and we wrote into the contract he would pick up and deliver for free for any warranty work. This was important for me because I don't have a way to haul it myself. That was worth a fair amount to me.

The step up in 5 hp usually adds about $2k, although with the 50 or 55 you also get a third remote.

/ XR4155HC price check
Last fall I paid $32.7k out the door for an XR4145HC with loaded tires, wheel spacers installed, and third function installed. I'm in NY ... so you should be able to do better than that. I had a quote from a different dealer for $1.5k cheaper, but it was 2.5 hours away, and I would have had to pay for delivery. My dealer delivered for free (1.5 hrs) and we wrote into the contract he would pick up and deliver for free for any warranty work. This was important for me because I don't have a way to haul it myself. That was worth a fair amount to me.

The step up in 5 hp usually adds about $2k, although with the 50 or 55 you also get a third remote.

Thanks man. That helps a lot. I am getting quoted $35,800 delivered for the MT357 with loaded rear tires. I am sure I could save a couple thousand buying from Brunos in Arkansas but they will never get my business. They treat prospective customers like crap. I'm buying from Yellowstone Tractor or possibly Hobby Time.

/ XR4155HC price check #4  
For my XR4145C with loaded tires, a box scraper, and tiller, I paid right at $30K. The Tiller and box blade are Woods, not LS. Delivery was free. If memory serves, the step up to the 4155 was 5K or something. It was too much for a small bump in HP. That was early 2018

/ XR4155HC price check #5  
RSR and Avenger were those prices with the loader too? I recently started looking at the ls models.

How does this one look?

Pardon Our Interruption

/ XR4155HC price check #6  
That looks great! The MT357 is the upgraded XR, apparently.

But to answer your question, yes. Mine came with the loader.

/ XR4155HC price check #8  
RSR and Avenger were those prices with the loader too? I recently started looking at the ls models.

How does this one look?

Pardon Our Interruption
It looks like the MT 357 also comes with 3 rear remotes, instead of the 2 that the XR 4145 has, and the new series also has auto throttle. Those both add some reasonable value.

/ XR4155HC price check #9  
I purchased an XR4155HC about 2 1/2 years ago-out the door with filled tires, 3rd function and hydraulic top&tilt for right around 34k. 4155 has 3 rear remotes btw.

/ XR4155HC price check
Thanks guys. I pulled the trigger and had it delivered on Thursday. I am so glad I have a cab. Being in cold AC out of the dust is wonderful. I can do grading a loader tasks so much faster with the hydro vs my previous shuttle tractor.