XR3135H pricing

/ XR3135H pricing #1  

twoodard04

Tractor
in market
can anyone give me a ballpark price on one? I cant seem to find anything listed anywhere

/ XR3135H pricing #2  
I only asked about cab model hydro, which I understand is about same as last year's 3037 at just under $25k where I live in MI. Not sure about open station. Pricing does vary some by region and dealer, which can be frustrating.

/ XR3135H pricing #3  
I just got a quote today for a XR3135 gear driven with loader and backhoe for $29300. With tax it brings it to $31058. I asked about the HST option he said it adds about $1800 and the backhoe option was said to be around $6500 to $7000. Financing it for 84 months with $3000 down at 5.75% the payment would be $406.53.

/ XR3135H pricing #4  
I wanted to add a backhoe on to my purchase but decided that I could rent one for a day for a few hundred.

Work it like it belonged to someone else and return it the next day.
I know too many owners that purchase one for the long dollars.
Then watch the hosing rot in the shed for years from lack of use after you get done with that project you have in mind.

Sure am glad I listened to the Mrs. on that one.
We spent the money saved on extra 3 pt pieces and a 3rd function joystick control for a root rake.
I would hate not having that piece.
It works almost as much as the bucket.

This is where I wished I'd have purchased a bigger machine with a greater hydro flow.
That being said, I don't think I know any tractor owner that doesn't wish he could've afforded just one size larger tractor.

/ XR3135H pricing #5  
I know too many owners that purchase one for the long dollars.
Then watch the hosing rot in the shed for years from lack of use after you get done with that project you have in mind.

This is what I'm nervous about as I'm debating on purchasing a backhoe especially is I go with LS over Kioti. The backhoes are identical and made by the same company but the LS will cost me $6900 and the Kioti will cost me $5750 due to their promotions.

/ XR3135H pricing #6  
Not to sound like a Kubota salesman but at least take the time to price one out. I asked about getting a backhoe down the road for the Kubota and he was like yeah you can get one anytime. I asked a similar question at the ls dealer and he told me you might be able to get a backhoe later if you can find the mount for it.

Had a guy from Kentucky call me about an xr3135 with a loader and hst he quoted me 21500. Financing it with around a 5% interest rate. The Kubota was about 22k with a brush hog and grader box and 0%.

There is another Kubota dealer I'm going to visit and see if the price can go down a bit more. I may wait a couple months and get a bit more saved up and try to get it around 250 a month.

/ XR3135H pricing #7  
Not to sound like a Kubota salesman but at least take the time to price one out. I asked about getting a backhoe down the road for the Kubota and he was like yeah you can get one anytime. I asked a similar question at the ls dealer and he told me you might be able to get a backhoe later if you can find the mount for it.

Had a guy from Kentucky call me about an xr3135 with a loader and hst he quoted me 21500. Financing it with around a 5% interest rate. The Kubota was about 22k with a brush hog and grader box and 0%.

There is another Kubota dealer I'm going to visit and see if the price can go down a bit more. I may wait a couple months and get a bit more saved up and try to get it around 250 a month.

What Kubota model?

/ XR3135H pricing #8  
L3301. With 5k down he said it would be about 320 a month for 60 months

/ XR3135H pricing #9  
I'm new to this so I figured I would share my experience so far.

/ XR3135H pricing #10  
... The backhoes are identical and made by the same company but the LS will cost me $6900 and the Kioti will cost me $5750 due to their promotions.
Hdoilcan, you might want to verify with your Kioti dealer. When I got mine it was the free loader OR the backhoe discount. They wouldn't let me take both.

Might make your LS look even better, pricewise.