Buying Advice Xr3037c vs Xr3135c

/ Xr3037c vs Xr3135c #11  
I had a new XR3037HC for a day. It started dripping oil shortly after it was delivered and the dealer took it back and offered me a replacement. They gave me the choice of the same, or the 3135 at no additional cost. So I chose the latter.
George, I have seen some discrepancies on the info in their website. Such as I'm pretty sure both have the same size fuel tank. I'll have to verify that tomorrow for my own curiosity.
I have been very pleased with the tractor. The dash is nicer, including a volt gauge where the 3037 did not. The seat is nicer with adjustable arm rests. All the switches are nicer carling L series.
The LS tractors have some stout hydraulic systems with dual pumps, which helps support their (what I'm told) class leading FEL lift capacity. No need to wind the rpms out for the majority of work.
I would suggest the HST as well.

Jay

Jay,
You may be right on the fuel tanks being the same. I took that info from the LS site that they were different. At some point I'm going to add a digital voltmeter to mine. I do like the dash of the 3135 over mine. Have always wondered why the 3 pt. lift cap. is lower than the loader lift cap. and the loader lift height is lower than other brands. I asked the factory rep at the last tractor show but didn't get an answer.

/ Xr3037c vs Xr3135c #12  
Those are good questions George. I'd be curious to know as well.

/ Xr3037c vs Xr3135c #13  
Those are good questions George. I'd be curious to know as well.

I have a good relationship with my current dealer but they don't know the answers either. They just sell and work on them. At the last tractor show I met with the factory rep. asked those questions showing him the loader lift height and 3 pt. lift capacities of other brands. LS had the lowest loader lift height and was the only tractor to have a 3 pt. lift capacity less than the loader lift. I gave him my name, address, Email, phone number and a copy of my compared tractors spec sheets list. He said he would pass the info on to the factory engineers and get back to me with their answers. I didn't mention to him that I don't have a need requiring higher load lift height or greater 3 pt. lift capacity but I still wanted to know the answers as do other members here. There have been a few who chose not to buy LS because of these reasons. It's been 10 months since the show and I still have no answers. Guess I'll have to bug him again at the next show.

/ Xr3037c vs Xr3135c #14  
Just checked my manual.
It says 10.6 gal for open station
12.4 for cab

/ Xr3037c vs Xr3135c #15  
Jay,
You may be right on the fuel tanks being the same. I took that info from the LS site that they were different. At some point I'm going to add a digital voltmeter to mine. I do like the dash of the 3135 over mine. Have always wondered why the 3 pt. lift cap. is lower than the loader lift cap. and the loader lift height is lower than other brands. I asked the factory rep at the last tractor show but didn't get an answer.

Rep I talked to in Maine said they shorten the loader arms in order to increase the lift capacity. That's why I'm considering the XR4140HC (or 45) maybe over the XR3037HC because the bucket pivot point would at least be the same as my NH Boomer 35.