xr3037 anyone

/ xr3037 anyone #11  
When I bought it last Feb. (2014) the tires were not loaded and I had no chains so I had to use the rear ballast for traction weight. With the tires loaded and chains this past winter I didn't use the ballast and didn't spin. Never even thought to try plowing without them. Next winter I'll see how it does without chains.

If you dont mind me asking how much extra was it to have the ability to have the angled snowplow on the front

/ xr3037 anyone #12  
If you dont mind me asking how much extra was it to have the ability to have the angled snowplow on the front

I built the PA plow from an old truck plow I had. I bought a QA plate and welded the plow to it. The plow cutting edge has its own trip springs. I ran a pair of hydraulic hoses from one rear remote to the front to control the PA. Not counting the plow, the QA plate, hoses and fittings cost about $350.
Having the hyd. up front I also use them to operate a hydraulic thumb that I can use on my forks or bucket.

/ xr3037 anyone #14  
I was just at Brian's today looking at the XR3037H. Very nice tractor. I was stuck on getting a Kioti CK35H but aftet looking at the LS I'm not to sure. I think tomorrow I will have to go back to Brian's and talk with him and hopefully be able to try the XR3037H out. I think physically it's a little bigger than the Kioti...... I know the rear tires definitely look bigger. Thats the thing I'm trying to get the most tractor with the smallest foot print. But that 2100+ lb loader on the LS is very appealing. Although not to crazy about the blue paint lol...... I like orange :)

/ xr3037 anyone #15  
I was just at Brian's today looking at the XR3037H. Very nice tractor. I was stuck on getting a Kioti CK35H but aftet looking at the LS I'm not to sure. I think tomorrow I will have to go back to Brian's and talk with him and hopefully be able to try the XR3037H out. I think physically it's a little bigger than the Kioti...... I know the rear tires definitely look bigger. Thats the thing I'm trying to get the most tractor with the smallest foot print. But that 2100+ lb loader on the LS is very appealing. Although not to crazy about the blue paint lol...... I like orange :)

You'd be surpised how good your orange implements look with LS blue.

Eugene

/ xr3037 anyone #16  
I shopped Green and Orange before I bought my LS and in both instances the other colored brands couldn't come close to the money LS offered for their equipment. We're not even going to talk about the "accessories" the other colors would sell me that were standard equipment on my Big Blue Ox.

It's an odd thing. I did the very same shopping trip for the new UTV parked in the garage.
Once again, the prices just weren't competitive for the equipment offered.
I bought Polaris Diesel and never looked back...nor wanted to do so.
Both were excellent purchases.

Kioti, Kubota, Mahindra, Massey and Deere are all out priced in today's marketplace...for my money, anyway.

/ xr3037 anyone #17  
   / xr3037 anyone #18  
I have the XR3037C gear drive. I went gear as i do a LOT of field mowing and EVERY hydro i have ever run sucks the power right out of the engine at my elevation and terrain. You have to foot feed it as the cruise control won't hold speed on a hill. The gear drive walks right up the hills like nothing. I pull a 6' Brush Bull and run mid range, 2nd or 3rd gear. It is a turbo engine which also helps at my elevation. For me, The cab was a necessity as we rough mow over 100 acres a year and the dust was starting to get to me. For the last 2 years i would cough for months on end after mowing season. Bought this in July 2014 and have not regretted it one bit.....

/ xr3037 anyone #19  
Where did you purchase yours

Paige Equipment is the place to go in our area.... (they are a few minutes up the road from me) They are great. They include free hauling for any warranty issues on anything they sell (up to 50 miles)

/ xr3037 anyone
Paige Equipment is the place to go in our area.... (they are a few minutes up the road from me) They are great. They include free hauling for any warranty issues on anything they sell (up to 50 miles)

That's where I went to get the price and look then over. He said price was delivered with the rears tubed and filled and a full tank of fuel. Seemed like good guys