xr3037 anyone

/ xr3037 anyone #1  

twoodard04

Tractor
in market
Who has one? How's the lift capacity? I know what the spec says just looking for a more real world number. I test drove a hydro unit the other day and they seem to be set up nice and the seat was great! Price is not bad but for 2100 more I can have the 4040. Still up in the air on what way to go

/ xr3037 anyone #2  
Hi Neighbor,
I've had mine about 1 1/2 years now. I have not maxed out the loader yet. Most known weight I've lifted is 1650 lbs. (20-80 lb. bags of cement, figuring 50Lbs for the pallet) or 1950 lbs if I add the weight of the forks which I guess are 300lb. or maybe more if I add my hydraulic thumb.
Lift height would be more of a concern if you are looking to buy. LS loaders have lower lift height than other brands.
I have the cab model hydro and really enjoy the heat and A/C.

/ xr3037 anyone
I was hoping you would chime in George. What I'm looking for is full or possibly near full pallets of wood pellets. If I have to throw a few bags off to make it work so be it. How high were you able to lift that #1900 load? Not looking to stack pallets just unload and more to storage then to house as needed

/ xr3037 anyone #4  
Only had to lift the pallet off my trailer about 23" high. Once off the trailer I lowered it close to the ground for stability. I have no doubt I could have lifted it to full height. It didn't even grunt or strain to pick it up. I had about 900 lb hanging on the 3 pt. and my rear tires are loaded.
Are you considering a cab model for our harsh winters?

/ xr3037 anyone
No cab for me. To much of chance to blow the windows out in the woods. I can deal with the cold for a while yet not even 30 years old yet!

/ xr3037 anyone #6  
I'm over twice your age. I didn't need a cab but wanted one so I bought it. Much nicer plowing snow for me. I haven't spent any time in the woods with mine but I still watch where I'm going so I don't break any glass. I do have insurance for that just don't want it to happen. It's more of a luxury toy for me now.

/ xr3037 anyone
Ha-ha. How's the traction been plowing snow. Cab has some more weight for sure but I'm assuming you tires are loaded and you have a ballet of some sort. I have a 800' gravel drive to maintain and clear just don't want to be spinning

/ xr3037 anyone #8  
When I bought it last Feb. (2014) the tires were not loaded and I had no chains so I had to use the rear ballast for traction weight. With the tires loaded and chains this past winter I didn't use the ballast and didn't spin. Never even thought to try plowing without them. Next winter I'll see how it does without chains.

Attachments

• DSCN1403 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1403 (Medium).JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCN1411 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1411 (Medium).JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 435
  • DSCN1076 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN1076 (Medium).JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 324
   / xr3037 anyone #10  
I purchased mine in Weedsport but they are no longer a dealer. I now go to Pulaski for parts or service. I think Paige and Brian are the nearest dealers to you. Their info is below.

Paige Equipment Sales & Service Inc.
Address 5016 Route 104
East Williamson, NY 14449
Phone 315-589-6651

Brian Switzer Equipment
Address 6414 Lewis Road
Trumansburg, NY 14886
Phone 607-387-9808