X530 Snowblower Questions

/ X530 Snowblower Questions #1  

ubelongoutside

Tractor
Kubota L2800D & John Deere GX335
Have a new to me X530 and I'm looking to get a snowblower for it.

I watched the attachment video and it looks like besides the blower itself there are 6 pieces I need:

Rear lift bracket (attaches to the hydraulic lift mechanism)
2 Rear lift links (rods that go between rear lift bracket, and front hitch bracket)
Front hitch bracket (what the snowblower mounts to)
Chute control (used to rotate the chute)
Chute mount bracket (keeps chute control attached and ready to be used

Am I missing anything?

Most I see for sale (44 & 47") show most everything, but none show the rear lift bracket. Is it not usually sold with the blowers?

Does anyone have a link to a parts diagram that shows this? The one I find on JD.com just shows the snowblower parts.

Thanks,

Don

Last edited:
   / X530 Snowblower Questions
The part circled in yellow is the one no one seems to have with their for sale units.

This picture is from a compatabiliity kit. So now I'm not sure if my 2012 x530 needs it or not as the compatability kit is for later models. Just confused as the "official" John Deere video shows it being used.

Anyone have an x530 particularly a 2012 model that uses a 44 or 47" blower that can tell me if you use this or not?

Deere Compatability Kit 1.png

/ X530 Snowblower Questions #3  
I have a 2013 X540 that I use a snow blade on. The blade does not require that bracket. It did require a different smaller lift rod bracket though. Purchased blade and mounting used complete from a dealer.

Sorry no help on blower mount though.