WR Long Grapple Handle/ Switch

/ WR Long Grapple Handle/ Switch #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
My dealer installed a LandPride grapple on my new LX3310 and used a WR Long 3rd function valve and handle/switch. The Kubota and LandPride kits were not quickly available. I did not get any paperwork on the handle and cannot find anything on their site. How does the handle come off? I assumed it was held on with the (2) large nuts, but that does not appear to be the case. I am not a fan of the rocker switch, I would need the thumb the size of an orangutan to reach the bottom portion. When I put my palm on the handle, my fingers and thumb basically point forward, but I have to move my hand way around to rotate my thumb straight down. I was going to try to lossen the knob and rotate so the switch is in the front and see if I can use my index or middle finger, otherwise I will throw it in the trash and buy a Landpride or other handle with switch. Thank you....

Last edited:
   / WR Long Grapple Handle/ Switch
Ahhh, I cannot find the breakdown on the WR Long handle, but the LandPride shows that (2) nuts are jam nuts on set screws. I’ll check that tomorrow.

/ WR Long Grapple Handle/ Switch #3  
I have the same setup on my M6040. I've had it for five years now and gotten use to it. It IS a little tough if I'm wearing heavy gloves.

/ WR Long Grapple Handle/ Switch
Thanks. I am going to rotate the rocker switch to the front to see if it makes it a bit easier. Thanks..