Tires Worlds largest turf tires?

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #1  

voodoo

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TE 4270
Just saw this Ford 1920 for sale on e-bay UK.
I have never seen turfs this size before. It makes "galaxy's" look skinny.
Anyone able to beat this on a compact?
Ford 1920

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #2  
Looks like the turf tires on the tractor being serviced when I picked mine up. They were on a Kubota used on a golf course and looked at least that wide. Really impressive in person.

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #3  
Ha! I didn't know they made funny tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You know like those drag racing cars! LOL!

Hypernix

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #4  
Check this out. I think they look nice with the large tires

Attachments

• 605576-a24720.jpg
    605576-a24720.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 643
   / Worlds largest turf tires? #5  
And this

Attachments

• 605578-F3827076-CF3A-4685-95C7-03EF863C9A02.jpg
    605578-F3827076-CF3A-4685-95C7-03EF863C9A02.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 476
   / Worlds largest turf tires? #6  
What is the significance of such a large tire? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Gerard

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #7  
I'm thinking the guy has a hole cut in the floor of his cab too. In the winter he drives the heated cabbed tractor out on his frozen pond and ice fishes through the hole in the floor of the cab. He has built in flotation so he really doesn't worry too much about thin ice. Can you say "fish fry?" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #8  
Been there...Done that !! Here's a Pic of our former 'bota with the pro-street turf tires.....I bought them as take offs from a ford 1720 or 1920 in the mid 90's and bought floater type rims (that almost fit) had to machine the lug holes out a little from the US bolt pattern to fit the metric pattern 'bota. they're still on it.........The bota retired to florida & now works part time for a relative. The ride difference over the original rice type tires was amazing........& no ruts in the yard.............

Attachments

• 605684-kubota 3.jpg
    605684-kubota 3.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 538
   / Worlds largest turf tires? #9  
They look like they could be used for rolling the lawn too!

/ Worlds largest turf tires? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( 'bota with the pro-street turf tires )</font>

I like that kinda talk! You Hot Rodder. Ever since I saw your refrigerated gas pump I knew you were a little Gearhead like ME /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My old MF135 has fairly large diamond cleat turfs and the ride is noticably smoother than the 1433v with r-4's of the same size 14.9-24 To be fair though the diamond tires only run 8lbs of air so they'll hook-up of the line /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif