wood splitter options?

/ wood splitter options? #21  
+1 and..................The stuff eats...EATS.....eats up rubber O rings, gaskets, and fuel lines........In addition, on Honda small engines I have encountered twice now that it corrodes up and ruins the float bowl itself........

One can get ethanol free fuel most anywhere, instead of aviation stuff. No problem with the aviation fuel; but it is a very HIGH octane which may hurt some small engines. Those of you that are close to boating or marinas, ethanol free gasoline is really common.......For me, I just run the engine till it's dry and then use up what is left in the tank.........

In addition, each can of gas that I bring home is immediately treated with "Stabil" or that newer stuff "Startron"........I do that and put in a slug of Lucas fuel treatment........Since doing this maybe 4 years ago......NO FUEL RELATED PROBLEMS........God bless.......Dennis

Same here. I actually put the Stabil in the gas can before I go to the station. And I DOUBLE dose it. I strictly buy non-ethanol gasoline too.
For me, treating fuel at the time of purchase, and keeping only treated fuel in my gas cans, means that I don't have to wonder about it.
I haven't experienced any fuel problems this way, even with my garden tiller that is only used once or twice each year.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Glencoe Field Cultivator (A33041)
Glencoe Field...
Sany SY50 Hydraulic Excavator Thumb (A33113)
Sany SY50...
Water Color Painting (A33041)
Water Color...
Conibear Spreader (A33526)
Conibear Spreader...
2012 Freightliner M2 Altec AA755 Material Handler Bucket Truck (A32932)
2012 Freightliner...
8 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
8 Yard steel end...