Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825?

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #1  

Austia001

Tractor
Earthforce EF2, Mitsubishi BD2F Dozer, John Deere 950
Does anyone out there have the wiring schematics for a belarus 825? I think that the person that had the tractor before me messed with the switch between the batteries that changes the voltage from 24 volts to 12 volts.. It doesnt even look like it is hooked up... All help is appreciated!

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #2  
You mean the series paralel switch ain't hooked up?
That device is there only to be able to start on 24V,the rest of the system is 12V,you need two 12 batts in there.

What year is that 825? ,there are 2 model series paralel switches used.
Maybe you can post a pic?
I have a diagram of the older style.

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825?
Im not sure the year.. I took a pic of the box in question... It looks like someone just by-passed the box completely to run the batteries in series.. when I test voltage on the electronics in the tractor they are coming up around 12 volts but only work when the tractor is running.. That tells me that they have the electronics running straight off the alternator and only the starter off the batteries.. Now I am wondering if the alternator is even charging the batteries or not.. The previous owner has the started wired to a switch to start it, bypassing the ignition key.. I'll try and get a photo of that later today if it will help..

tractor pictures by austia001 - Photobucket

above is a link to an album i created with the photos..

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #4  
By your pics the paralel switch is completely taken out of the circuit.
I wonder if that switch is burned out?....Really no other reason to disconnect it!....
Batts are hooked for 24V and won't be charged this way,you need the series paralel switch to be able to charge the individual batts.

I would connect the batt cables and see if it still works(you might be able to take it apart and see what the hangup is if it don't work.
BTW,you got the new style switch.

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825?
is there any way to test it? and where do I hook the 2 terminal wires coming off the switch? do I just replace the jumper wire that they have in the middle going from + to - with the 2 leads coming off the switch?

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #6  
is there any way to test it? and where do I hook the 2 terminal wires coming off the switch? do I just replace the jumper wire that they have in the middle going from + to - with the 2 leads coming off the switch?
Yes.
There might be a loose wire lead with a eye terminal to fit a cable clamp bolt,if so ,put it on the + of the right batt.

Make sure the tractor is in neutral(it might have a neutral safety switch,which could also be defective if the SP switch turns out to be OK).

Then try the key to start,It should activate a solenoid in the SP switch(you can hear it snap)If it dont work,have some one turn the key(or jam it in start mode) and test(test light or DVM) on the SP switch if you got power to a small stud(don't know wich one but it should be a single wire)Might want to test for power on these studs before turning the key.(should be none)
If you do get 12V on the small stud with key in start mode and the SP switch solenoid stays silent or clicks but wont turn the starter,the problem lies within the SP switch

If you don't get 12V on one of these studs,tatch jump it from the + on the right batt(The one with the - master disconnect switch in the cab)
If that activates the SP switch and the starter turns over,the problem lies in the wire to or from the key switch or the starter over ride switch or in one of these 2 components.or the neutral switch as mentioned in boldif there is one.

BTW,check the fuses.

Hope this helps

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #7  
This sounds like a forum that might be able to help me. I have a Belarus 925 and I think the prev owner left me with wiring problems, but I'm just guessing. Right now I'm looking into the Starter Relay and the 'other' Starter Relay (the one that I think has something to do with locking out the starter if the tractor is in gear) Is there anyone out there that can tell me what each of the wires on those two relays are for, where they each go (or at least where they're supposed to go) On the larger Starter Relay I have already figured out that the orange wire is 'power in' (but I'm not exactly sure where it comes from) and that the purple wire is 'power out' and goes to/powers the solenoid when the key is turned. I think that I also have the rest of that relay's wires figured out, but I'm just guessing so I'd rather have someone tell me that isn't guessing. I have no guesses yet about the other relay's wires -so help there would be really great. I have a strong feeling that one or more wires may be hooked up incorrectly at the moment and causing my starting problems.

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #8  
The wiring on these things can become a nightmare when trying to look for a hickup.

I found it easier to bypass all that starter safety stuff and run a wire straght from the key to the starter solenoid

/ Wiring Schematics for Belarus 825? #9  
I have no power to any of the dash or gauges, fuses all seem good. Any ideas on what is wrong? The machine starts and runs, but no dash on my belarus 825 about made in about 93