Winters not over...

/ Winters not over... #21  
I hope the difficult winter is paid dues for a great summer with two 1" rainfalls each week on weekday overnights and sunny and 80 degrees every day. Oh, and gentle winds on Fridays (my weekly golf day).

/ Winters not over... #22  
Well I sure would not want to be in Newfoundland right now from what I see on TV.
Some areas are getting' like 3 ft of that white stuff, rain sleet, you name it.

/ Winters not over... #23  
Some areas got some rain, ours was all snow. It's clear now, still blowing hard. I dug enough out to send my wife to work in the truck, I figure I still have a couple hours work to get it cleaned up.

Nasty weather for March!

Sean

/ Winters not over... #24  
Never, ever sell March short! i was told that years ago and I have always followed it. April will bring better weather.

/ Winters not over... #25  
We have had about of wet heavy snow today and I suspect our snow depth has reached it peak for the year. I took this picture an hour ago off my back porch.

wet-heavy-snow-on-trees.jpg

/ Winters not over... #26  
photo(1).JPG

It'll melt.

/ Winters not over... #27  
First winter I can ever recall where I have not moved one inch of snow with the tractor. It's been colder than ()**()&(*, but down here in SouthEast South Dakota the snow has passed us by.

/ Winters not over...
6 more inches ovr night

Sent from my iPhone 5s 64Gb using TractorByNet

Attachments

• image-1868668457.jpg
    image-1868668457.jpg
    419.6 KB · Views: 117
   / Winters not over... #29  
Big real snow removal today (not just "snow relocation" as I call it when I blow it off the driveways). It's call rain, oh then sleet and freezing and more rain mixed in. But the rain really knocks these piles down. Yesterday we still had 2 feet snow pack over the yard and fields. Today the edges are starting to show and turkeys are mustering around the base of the trees when the snow is receding looking for food.