Winter Project

/ Winter Project #1  

Buckeyeman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota T2290
I decided to clean and paint the underneath of my deck (RCK60-24B) since it's been 5 years since new and its starting to rust in a few places. I used that Valspar Tractor & Implement paint from TSC. I wanted to get it really clean so I could apply that Mo-Deck spray from TSC to keep the grass from sticking too. This was a winter project to get everything ready for spring. Here are some before and after pictures.

Attachments

• RCK60-24B.JPG
    RCK60-24B.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 403
  • RCK60-24B 3.JPG
    RCK60-24B 3.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Deck.JPG
    Deck.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 362
  • Deck 3.JPG
    Deck 3.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 406
   / Winter Project #2  
I decided to clean and paint the underneath of my deck (RCK60-24B) since it's been 5 years since new and its starting to rust in a few places. I used that Valspar Tractor & Implement paint from TSC. I wanted to get it really clean so I could apply that Mo-Deck spray from TSC to keep the grass from sticking too. This was a winter project to get everything ready for spring. Here are some before and after pictures.

Nice job! :thumbsup: Looks like new...

/ Winter Project #3  
Looks good. Still a lot of winter left, can I send you my deck?

Take Care,
Doug in SW IA

/ Winter Project #4  
BuckEyeMan,

LotsO winter left indeed, think yesterday was the official start of winter n you are finished with your spring chores already, I am impressed big time.......

Nice Job, hope I get as much done B 4 March as you already did in December.......

Happy Holidays........

Glennnnnnnnnnnn

/ Winter Project #5  
Buckeyeman, good job looks great.

/ Winter Project #7  

Really doesn't look too bad after 5 years of dampness and work. Very nice paint job though and good to keep the rust in check..

/ Winter Project
Thanks guys. All I need to do now is sharpen the blades and get her greased up. I would love to base coat clear coat the entire tractor, deck, and FEL. For as much money as this thing (B7610) costs it should have come with a much better paint job.

/ Winter Project #9  
That looks great. Was it a spray paint or brush application?