**Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest!

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Over the weekend we celebrated a wonderful milestone on TractorByNet when the 4,000,000th post was entered into our forums. As has been a custom for many years now, we held a contest to see which members could guess closest to the exact posting time of the 4,000,000th message. You can see the contest here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/329876-official-4-000-000th-post.html

After lengthy review by our board of untrained scientists, we have declared the following members winners of the contest!

1st place: jlgurr guessed 1 hour 16 minutes over
2nd place: aczlan guessed 1 hour 24 minutes under
3rd place: PILOON guessed 2 hours 51 minutes over

The winners will receive gift cards to spend on their tractors. :thumbsup:

Hope everybody enjoyed this contest... now on to the 5,000,000th post contest! :licking:

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #2  
Congratulations to the winners and TBN, Great site. :thumbsup:

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #3  
Congrats to the winners.

Hope everybody enjoyed this contest... now on to the 5,000,000th post contest! :licking:

Looking forward to 5M

But I would like to file a grievance on the 4M contest. The way I see it, if you had deleted about 490 double posts before 4M, I would have been the winner:laughing:

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #5  
And what was the 4,000,000th post?

Bruce

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #6  
Congratulations on a great website. Hope your lengthy review by untrained scientists included a lengthy celebration as well.

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #7  
yes, who made that famous post:anyone:

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #9  
Congrats to the winners.
But I would like to file a grievance on the 4M contest. The way I see it, if you had deleted about 490 double posts before 4M, I would have been the winner:laughing:

Add me to your list! LOL, were it not for those that posted one or two words per post in an attempt to close the gap my non computer guesstimated accurate stab would (might have) had me dead on the target.

All fun!, but I was getting worried as it has been a while since I won something.

Last win was a vacation for 2 to Jamaica.
Another time we (family of 4) gave up our seats and were rewarded 4 passes on American anywhere.
At a convention my name was drawn for 2 for Paris. (I passed on that one)
On frequent flier points wife and I went to Hawaii for 3 weeks. (and to earn that I had simply made 2 flights)
My son was off on a back packing trip to Europe and the airline, being over booked, handed him $500. to delay his flight 'til the next day.

/ **Winners** of the 4,000,000th Post Contest! #10  
When does the contest for 5M posts start?