Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #11  
Some sites are becoming unusable even from all the ads. The drive is unusable on mobile without ad block

This site isnt too bad but on a computer, ad block is a must have
Site is getting worse daily. Ads taking the whole screen in mobile.

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #12  
Show me a screenshot of what you're seeing on mobile. I'll post mine off what it's suppose to look like.

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #13  
Screenshot_20231203_090442_Chrome.jpg

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #14  
I have a phone with an Android OS using Brave browser. I get zero ads. Might give that a try.

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #15  
Already logged off phone, on desktop now. The worse of them covers the screen and follows when you scroll, covering the post. It's like a game of peek-a-boo to read the thread. I seldom log on with my phone anymore.

On desktop it is not as bad but is annoying when the ad splits a post beween paragraphs or between image and text. As someone else mentioned, it is often tricky to discern which is related to a post and which is an ad. I will start saving the worse offenders, might even make a good thread... "Advertisers Who Hate New Customers". :ROFLMAO:

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #16  
Linux Mint with Chrome running Adblock Plus and have never seen anything other than banner ad at the top of every page. Normally Summit or Zetor tractor. Nothing even remotely disturbing.

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #17  
   / Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #18  
What does it say when you click on "more information"?
I'm not clicking on anything once I get that notice. I consider that click bait and put myself at risk. And on my laptop it doesn't even do any good to turn the computer off and back on. Only way I can stop it is to "sign off" and then sign back in. Go figure.....
My thoughts exactly about clicking buttons on anything I don't understand.

/ Windows Defender reporting TBN as unsafe #20