Windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Windows 11 #1  

rekees4300

Elite Member
Tractor
JD4300
Microsoft will likely launch Windows 11 in the Fall.

7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10 | PCWorld

iu

/ Windows 11 #3  
I bought a computer with Windows 10 installed. I immediately "upgraded" it to Windows 7 Professional (which in reality Microsoft does still support with periodic upgrades). If it ever fails to work due to further Microsoft "improvements" I will probably perform the next logical upgrade - to Linux!!

/ Windows 11 #4  
I thought Windows 10 was to be the final version. All upgrades were to be W10 updates. :rolleyes:

My final version is also Win7-Pro.

/ Windows 11 #5  
I thought Windows 10 was to be the final version. All upgrades were to be W10 updates.
It is..

"Windows 11 appears to update the user interface of Windows 10 without changing the underlying infrastructure of Windows 10 by all that much. These cosmetic changes are nonetheless significant."

/ Windows 11 #6  
Then why is it being called Windows 11? :oops: Windows 10 was supposed to be the "final version". o_O

/ Windows 11 #7  
They just told us it was the final version so we would buy it. Joke's on us.

/ Windows 11 #8  
Still using 7 pro here too.

Wife volunteered to become a finacial assistant for her church and we had to buy her a 10 notebook to interface with the check scanner. It has been pretty trouble free so far. I still had some Office Pro 2007 licenses and it installed just fine. I had to uninstall the office 10 demo that came on it to get rid of the nags and conflicts with the 2007 version.

/ Windows 11
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.