Win power pto generator

/ Win power pto generator #1  

Swblack1216

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck25, Ford 4500
Picked up pto gen this year IMG_1598.jpegIMG_1527.jpegIMG_1528.jpegwin power 30 k watts My little Kioti CK25 probably only generates 15k but already 4 outages this year and it hasn’t even snowed or gotten below freezing here on Puget sound in PNW. LOVE THIS THING ,

/ Win power pto generator #2  
Looks good. I've only used my 15kw pto generator once or twice over the past couple years... But I prefer to be prepared.

/ Win power pto generator #3  
They are quite handy and for me inexpensive. I paid $1200 for my 25kW back when I bought it. Maybe have 500 bucks in the trailer and another grand in the electrical.

/ Win power pto generator #4  
Like the dedicated shed for the generator. Have to be careful with any electrical equipment in wet weather.

I needed to be mobile. Water pump from spring to cistern for the farm is powered from guest cabin that needs 240v. Impressed by the quality of power produced by the pto generator.

Rain and high wind now. Rain, high wind and snow/ice next week. Good to know preparations are ready.
IMG_2832.jpeg

/ Win power pto generator #5  
Like the dedicated shed for the generator. Have to be careful with any electrical equipment in wet weather.

I needed to be mobile. Water pump from spring to cistern for the farm is powered from guest cabin that needs 240v. Impressed by the quality of power produced by the pto generator.

Rain and high wind now. Rain, high wind and snow/ice next week. Good to know preparations are ready.
View attachment 845698
Nice setup. I've a 12KW Winco PTO I picked up for $500 years ago and have only run it once or twice for testing. So I'm expecting to have to "Flash" it .
Could you share the make and model of the container?
Looks like a trash can but I haven't seen one with the distance from the hinge to the front longer than the side to side.

/ Win power pto generator #6  
Nice setup. I've a 12KW Winco PTO I picked up for $500 years ago and have only run it once or twice for testing. So I'm expecting to have to "Flash" it .
Could you share the make and model of the container?
Looks like a trash can but I haven't seen one with the distance from the hinge to the front longer than the side to side.
It is a used commercial trash container I purchased ($35) for the purpose. Think it was a 65gallon size. Very rugged and easy to modify. Not just helps during use but during 98% of the time of storage in barn to keep the dust off.

Bought the 10kW generator used. Surprised to find the OEM voltage gauge was not reading correctly. No adjustment. Winco would sell a new gauge for about $140. Technical help said hertz was important to monitor too. So for about $5 each monitor volts, hertz and amps both on generator and inside the house. Continue to monitor normal power 24/7 by the TV for over a month.
IMG_2901.jpeg

/ Win power pto generator

View attachment 845698
Mine is mobile. I just have to lift it with my fork and put tires back on. I take the tires off to make the angle better but it would work with the tires on. Now that I have a longer drive shaft, I may put tires back on.IMG_1512.jpeg

/ Win power pto generator #8  
I’m sitting here without power as I type so I’m envious 😀. My quick, dirty and cheap setup. Thankfully EMC crew just arrived.
IMG_3315.jpeg