Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter?

/ Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter? #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 2555 HST
Seems all the 8' ones ive seen are Cat 2 and since my tractor is cat 1...so not a match. Are there any good medium duty 8' 3pt shredders? Will i need to start looking at a pull behind for an 8'? I have a good heavy duty 6', but was hoping to find an 8' to save some time. I dont know that its worth selling my 6 for a 7'

/ Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter?
Probably too big. My property is in east texas pineywoods. With a 6', i have to mow trails twice. With an 8' i think once would work. 8' prob as wide as i can run down trails without removing lots more trees. 10'maybe, but not sure. Im thinking i can get that 8', as long as the yoke width isnt too wide, and put cat 1 pins with bushings into it. After some searching, ive seen a few folks do it

/ Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter? #4  
Howdy neighbor! We're south of Lake Bob Sandlin. Most of our property is loblolly. My tractor is about the same. T574H.

I went with a flail ditch mower. I only have maybe 3 acres of space to mow. Ditches and easements.

In your situation, I'd probably just narrow the trails.

Most of mine are already about 8' wide and like to keep them there :)

/ Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter? #7  
Though you might want to check what the maximum implement weight is for your tractor. This is not the same as maximum lift for 3 point hitch. I believe the above mower weighs 1,650 pounds.

I dont see where thats listed anywhere, but my disc harrow is 1200lbs and never had any issues. Think life is rated at 3300ish for my tractor. It looks like i need to either find some bushings or a pin like my cultipacker uses. Step pin that works for cat 1 and 2

/ Widest Cat 1 Rotary cutter? #9  
right, but still dont see a max implement weight listed that is not the lift capacity of the rear arms....but my wife says im blind