Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice?

/ Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice? #11  
I have Rim Guard in my rear tires. 72 gallons/775 pounds per tire. There is no way that I'm set up to handle this. Let alone a tire that will weigh over 1000 pounds. One mistake - I could be squashed like a bug. My Kubota came new with RimGuard. It's been 13 years and no problems.

At the time the RG cost $1.70 per gallon - installed. Around $245 in total.

/ Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice? #12  
You might want to try your tractor without loading the tires. Tire fluid isn't always an advantage. Whether loading tires is an advantage depends on your soil & what you do with your tractor.

Farmers using their tractors for Ag use in for plowing ground often have the tires loaded. Harvesters rarely, and machines used for construction projects almost never.
rScotty

I bought this 4105 JD used, it came with loaded tires,, luckily.

it would be almost impossible to steer when mowing without the fluid in the rear tires.
It would simply spin one rear tire, if you turned too sharp.

That is what happens on my SILs tractor, without filled tires.

qB9wjJg.jpg

That is my opinion,,
I have three tractors,, all have loaded rear tires.

I use water and methanol, as that is what the local tire guy installs.

/ Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice? #13  
I do not use loaded tires. They are fine untill you have tire issues then the cost and aggravations start to add up.
If I need ballast I buy wheel weights it does cost more initially but I find it much nicer.
I don't see why you are spinning tires while turning with a mower unless your mower is in the dirt.

/ Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice? #15  
Still might be a sweet ride....

:unsure:
Reminds me of the Farmall M I had with a spring loaded seat and no shock absorber. I think it wanted to buck me off and plow me under.

/ Why not sugar water in tires instead of beet juice? #18  
I'm sorry. I hadn't heard the joke.
The meaning of DAD JOKE is a wholesome joke of the type said to be told by fathers with a punchline that is often an obvious or predictable pun or play on words
And there was a recent thread on TBN about Dad Jokes.