Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers?

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #1  

jaxs

Elite Member
Tractor
841 ford,MF65,Cub Lowboy,,Ford 600
I have contacted half dozen companies to ask why salad dressing,sauce and spice containers make it impossible to avoid dumping too much on my food and not a one has answered. Seriously, salt and pepper shakers have worked well for centuries, why all the sudden increase holes 20x in size?

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #2  
The more you use the quicker you need to buy a replacement bottle the more product they sell the more profit they make at the expense of the consumer

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #3  
For the salt and pepper, buy Peugeot salt and pepper mills. You won't regret the quality of the grind.

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #5  
   / Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #7  
But what if I like a little more dressing that is in the pack but not as much that is in 2 packs? Do you just throw away half a pack? :unsure:

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers?
The issue in original post is why flip up covers on containers are marked one for dipping with spoon and one for sprinkling as they have been for centuries but holes under sprinkle covers are so large it's impossible to sprinkle contents. There's multiple ways of dealing with the problem but the question remains why in the world did they begin making holes so large? So far spice companies haven't responded to my inquiries.

/ Why did Mfgrs redesign dispensers? #9  
Operator error??