Who makes the MT3 engine

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #1  

ziegler

Tractor
Scat Trak 1300HD; MF 65 gas; 2003 T474
I would like a TYM but there are 3-4 LS dealers a lot closer. Is the LS MT3..HC engine have electric injector or mechanical? What on the engine is electronic? I can find out a lot about the TYM/Kukje online/youtube but not much about the LS? The only computer on a TYM is the DPF.

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #2  
MTron makes it. It is electronic fuel injection. The engine is controlled by an ECM, unlike the Kukje diesel. The LS engines are at the mercy of the ECM

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #3  
I would like a TYM but there are 3-4 LS dealers a lot closer. Is the LS MT3..HC engine have electric injector or mechanical? What on the engine is electronic? I can find out a lot about the TYM/Kukje online/youtube but not much about the LS? The only computer on a TYM is the DPF.
There is a TYM dealer in Tonawanda. My map say 27 miles from you. My dealer is 80 miles from me. The closest is 40 away. There are most other brands from 7-40 miles from me, but I got the better tractor for me from a good dealer.

Unless it is a bad dealership, get the tractor you want. Sure, it would be great if my TYM dealer would open up close by, but a good tractor and a good dealer are more important to me than a 'close' dealer.

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #4  

Do all of the LS dealers have repair bays? a couple LS dealerships I saw didn't appear to have a repair bay, they just sold them (Not sure how that works or is allowed).
Our local Dealership that I had a good relationship with and did work on them, recently closed due to family health and retirement (RCO thread).
IF the dealership has been there a long time, has repair bays and mechanics and you get a good feeling from talking with them, then you should be ok.

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #5  
I just like knowing I’ll never have to post that my tractor is throwing codes and in limp mode. Some of these things have been running 300 hours without a regen. I’d say 80% of my use is at 2600 rpm… so we will see how it goes.

/ Who makes the MT3 engine #6  
I always run 1700 rpm's or over and I do; idle for a few minutes
when I take out the trash and so far over 70 hours no regen.

willy