Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #871  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #872  
I believe he's a beekeeper.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #874  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #875  
Weather was perfect for that wasn't it! I swapped out the front blade for the bucket, and the 3 pt blower for the box blade. Greased all the points and pulled off the chains. Now we have snow in the forecast for this weekend! It won't last long though.
Ya, its in the 50s.. so not worried about it

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #876  
Everything white again this morning 2" more coming this weekend. :(

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #877  
Snowed here 1/2 the day yesterday and at times. quite hard. Still Not enough to work with or take a photo of. :(

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #878  
Snowed here 1/2 the day yesterday and at times. quite hard. Still Not enough to work with or take a photo of. :(
Just a teaser?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #879  
More snow coming, here. An inch or so tonight, 5 - 8 inches then rain, Sun-Mon.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #880  
Everything white again this morning 2" more coming this weekend. :(
Calling for a foot+ up my way on Sat. For once a storm isn't going south of us. Where was this back in Jan/Feb when we needed/wanted it?