Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #861  
Winter is 'sposed to be coming back later this week here. I took the bucket back off and put on the snow pusher, and rear blade.

Dang, and I was getting used to the temp in the 60's...

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #862  
We are getting snow here today. To early to take the blade off.. Oh wait, I did take it off! Takes 5 minutes to get it back on.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #863  
400 pounds of fertilizer down. 40 gallons of pre emergent. Field tilled. And swarm traps up. We are WAY ahead this year
IMG20240319200225.jpg
IMG20240319163637.jpg
IMG_20240319_153430.jpg
IMG20240313171951.jpg
IMG20240313185924.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #864  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #866  
The many perennial flowers on our property which bloomed way to early this spring, my wife usually cuts and arranges to sell roadside are wilted and covered in snow down here. So I guess that tiny source of hobby farm income is done this year.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #867  
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #868  
Our days are warm ( low 70's ) - the nights are cool ( low 40's ). Any snow we might get now will be gone in a heart beat. My meadows are becoming fields of yellow - buttercups.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #869  
CloverKnollFarms - what brand rototiller. I'm looking at getting one for my M6040.

Thanks.......

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #870  
CloverKnollFarms - what brand rototiller. I'm looking at getting one for my M6040.

Thanks.......

It's an IronCraft. I've run 6 acres of dirt through it in 12 months and it's been solid. Broke open an acre of virgin clay sod with it. Very heavy, solid. It's the UM-72 model