Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #792  
This thread should be re-named who is depressed about the anemic snow season... I know I am.
Ya…a hot, nasty fire season will probably be in store next. Gonna suck

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #793  
Dry spring into summer forest fires you'll see !

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #794  
It has been better for us than last year, we had 1 x 5" and 1 x 6" this year, about 2" total last year.

However the melt off has been quick. Most of yesterdays snow is gone except for where I piled it up.

Still a chance for more I guess...

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #796  
All I heard last year was how we were going to have a record breaking cold and snowy winter.

The experts. Trust the experts.

😷

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #797  
All I heard last year was how we were going to have a record breaking cold and snowy winter.

😷
The old farmers and old wives aren’t always wrong, every once in a while Mother Nature does throw a curve though :giggle:

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #798  
Even a broken clock is right twice a day

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #799  
We are experiencing a pretty good snow season in the mountains with most watersheds reporting 125-200% of normal snowpack. Local ski areas are anywhere from 40-70” base. BUT in the foothills/ edge of plains where I live, we are below average for snow, seeing more rain and snow mix than deep snow accumulation.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #800  

Most of the long range forecasts for New England called for a mild, wet winter and that's what we've gotten so far. If all or even most that rain had been snow...
Not what we wanted to hear, but they got it right.