Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #771  
Yeah ecstatic. 😡 Leave for a few days with a little snow comeback my old bravo is in the yard several hundred feet from where it's stored in the barn and it's 50 degrees out.
It'll change in a few days winters not over yet, oh well dang it.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #772  
Yeah ecstatic. 😡 Leave for a few days with a little snow comeback my old bravo is in the yard several hundred feet from where it's stored in the barn and it's 50 degrees out.
mission creep ? :)

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #773  
Well my winter objectives have definitely changed lol.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #774  
Like somewhat preserving this old odd sized and pitched (no) snowmobile track and moving this thing indoors. I'm thinking just load it on a pallet and forking it several hundred feet til its home. Lol.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #775  
All our snows gone. My dog loves it, as now i can throw her favorite chuckit ball again….. im going to wash and put up the heated entry stair pads today. Even if it snows again , it wont last in the high 40’s everyday.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #776  
Yeah snow what's that? parked all my 30 yr old and older snow mschines down state, for the summer, getting ready to hobby farm.

Attachments

• KIMG2407_04_BURST1002407.JPG
    KIMG2407_04_BURST1002407.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • KIMG2408.JPG
    KIMG2408.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #777  
We seen 50, maybe even 75 flakes fall here today. NOAA does show modest chances for us in the future.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #778  
Calling for a whopping possible 2" Monday night into Tuesday.
So probably rain/ice.
It's 50 today.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #779  
Greta says it's too cold because it's too hot !?!?

No more snow this season.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #780  
We seen 50, maybe even 75 flakes fall here today. NOAA does show modest chances for us in the future.
I hope you guys get enough to run the copper dog this year.