Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #501  
Let me rephrase, in my household, they both will spoil (expire) before being used. And current sunny and 40 doesn’t do much for outside storage options either. ;)
Shady side of the house and milk be fine.
We keep bread on our countertop for weeks at a time with no spoilage.

"If stored above 40 °F, milk will begin to develop signs of spoilage, including sour odor, off-flavor and curdled consistency. Remember that milk should be taken from the store and quickly placed in your refrigerator at home so that the temperature does not rise above 40 °F."

• Good Post
Reactions: D&D
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #502  
Ok, I guess I'll have to put the chains on. There is a second storm predicted here in the Northeast for Tues into Wed of next week. It's potentially more severe that the one coming this weekend.
Chained & fueled.

According to the National Weather Service, our county is ground zero in northeast PA for Saturday, with more than a foot predicted.

Of course, now that the chains are on, we'll probably get an inch.:rolleyes:

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #504  
I broke down and put the blower on. The weather people are calling for 6" - 12".

So far this season we've had about 3 inches, only had to shovel the walks and decks once with about an inch. All nuisance storms so far.

Normally by now we've had 30 inches or more, with at least 3 or 4 plow outs required. I'm sure we'll get plenty of snow in the next 3 months.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #505  
Don't worry. I'm leaving work early today to put the blade on.
Once I do that, it will do nothing but rain. I guarantee it.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #506  
Forecasting 6"+ of fluffy snow that's okay,but that sloppy heavy snow (n) and looks like we'll have that mid next week. :(

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #507  
We got a dusting of snow overnight and more predicted over the day. Will post pics when after i get some.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #508  
Forecasting 6"+ of fluffy snow that's okay,but that sloppy heavy snow (n) and looks like we'll have that mid next week. :(

Seems like we've had way over our quota of wet slop this year and ground is barely covered in January. The stuff coming tonight will be good, Too bad it won't last and will turn into a mess. Makes back road maintenance problematic.

gg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #509  
We were supposed to get snow this weekend. The weather people dutifully did their job scaring the crap out of everyone all week that we would get snow so HD could sell thousands of snow shovels & bags of salt.
But just like 9 out of 10 times around here, it becomes flurries or cold rain. :poop:

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #510  
Going out early for necessaries pushed the snow out til midweek. Leave for the Bahamas tomorrow morning, won’t be thinking of snow 😋