Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #472  
We haven't had anything significant yet here in south central PA. Looks like maybe 6-12" this weekend. I might have to put the tire chains on but I'll probably wait till Friday or Saturday. It may change to .6 - 1.2" till then and they won't be needed.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #473  
One of my favs from couple years back.

IMG_0450.jpeg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #474  
We haven't had anything significant yet here in south central PA. Looks like maybe 6-12" this weekend. I might have to put the tire chains on but I'll probably wait till Friday or Saturday. It may change to .6 - 1.2" till then and they won't be needed.
Same here in Northeast PA. We had one 5" snowfall last month but that's it.

I'm also waiting on the chains. I hate putting them on. I only need them for big storms and we haven't had many here in the last few winters.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #475  
Forecast is calling for "Plowable snow" this weekend.
I've learned not to get my hopes up, but...I can always hope right?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #476  
It's almost Steiner Time ! Rotating the 54" brush to make it look like it never happened ! lol

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #477  
Well this Saturdays forecast has been all over the place, started out at 1 inch has gone up to 3+ and is currently back down to 2 on most forecasts with a range of 0 to 6+. May have to put some chains on, I know I will have to some time.
I did break down and get my fuel ordered for the winter 700 gallons of #2 and 100 gallons of #1. That will have the tanks mostly topped off and ready for what may happen. Time to bring another pallet of coal up to the house, just finished off the half a pallet I brought up earlier.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #480  
Same here in Northeast PA. We had one 5" snowfall last month but that's it.

I'm also waiting on the chains. I hate putting them on. I only need them for big storms and we haven't had many here in the last few winters.
Ok, I guess I'll have to put the chains on. There is a second storm predicted here in the Northeast for Tues into Wed of next week. It's potentially more severe that the one coming this weekend.