Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #461  
It rained a bit last this morning and has been warm, looks like might be some snow next weekend.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #463  
Zero plow days and only one shovel day, about an inch. No significant snow in the extended forecast.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #464  
Looking good to me

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #465  
Having lived long enough, I've watched droughts and floods, blizzards and barren winters, unyielding cold and unrelenting heat and when it all evens out we wind up within a few hundredths of where the averages are. Just an observation.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #466  
Is this snow? Just barely! Our forecast.
1704153349011.png

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #467  
I saw an inch or two of snow between Michigan City, IN and 10 miles east last night on my way home from OK. Then nothing.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #468  
The current weather pattern is really hurting you ArlyA

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #469  
The current weather pattern is really hurting you ArlyA
Man-o-man, you got this right but the forecast is looking up and more like normal.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #470  
In the years I have been following the weather I’ve never seen such confusion in the models the cold air is there then it’s gone. The best I’ve seen Weather America Larry Cosgrove or the content weather guy both are good