Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #101  
Last edited:
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #102  
I'm better prepared for it this year. Have 2 cords of wood in the basement. 4 more to split and stack. I purchased a Berco snowblower for my TYM T254 which didn't arrive until last February. Was impressed with the amount of snow it could handle. Not much more distance than my Honda walk behind, just twice the volume. Hopefully this winter I will learn more efficient patterns in how I move the snow around the house, business and the church.
1696029384414.jpeg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #103  
I'm better prepared for it this year. Have 2 cords of wood in the basement. 4 more to split and stack. I purchased a Berco snowblower for my TYM T254 which didn't arrive until last February. Was impressed with the amount of snow it could handle. Not much more distance than my Honda walk behind, just twice the volume. Hopefully this winter I will learn more efficient patterns in how I move the snow around the house, business and the church.
View attachment 824061
Could you post pics of that tow machine you use?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #104  
I like winter a lot but I hope it holds off for a while. I am just starting to catch up on things I could not do this summer because of all the rain. I could use and enjoy I whole lot more of nice dry fall weather.

gg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #105  
I like winter a lot but I hope it holds off for a while. I am just starting to catch up on things I could not do this summer because of all the rain. I could use and enjoy I whole lot more of nice dry fall weather.

gg
You & me both. I still have hay to bale and about 20 fields to cut.
I make money off of snow, but hope it holds off until January

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #106  
I can't say I'm exited about it this year, but resigned that it is "inevitable".

Have to get the cutting edge flipped back over on my 3pt blower and get some Edge Tamers measured and ordered for it. I suppose I'll do that in the next week or so. After next week my schedule gets much more relaxed, so probably 2 weeks out.

Gonna finish up the yard work this weekend, and that will probably be it for the season this year. We'll see what the weather does.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #107  
I'm excited... NOT. I'll be residing INSIDE, toasting my feet in front of the woodstove.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #108  
I always look forward to snow season, but when I'm in the middle of it, I ask myself why do I live here ??....

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
   / Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #109  
I was able to get some pics this week. Here is my guaranteed no snow this season purchase, a CF Moto UForce 1000. If it does snow, I will be much more comfortable with a full cab, glass windshield with wiper and a heater!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20230928_145112262_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230928_145112262_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20230928_145144660_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230928_145144660_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57