Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #121  
Take the yes as a victory!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #122  
I wish my wife would get on board with a 6x6, she is insistent that we eventually get a side by side... 🤬🤣
IMG_2829.jpeg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #123  
So many people have moved "up north" since the pandemic and the associated growing pains have me wishing for the nastiest winter ever.
Bad enough to make even me leave!
Hopefully,that would drive them back!

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #124  
So many people have moved "up north" since the pandemic and the associated growing pains have me wishing for the nastiest winter ever.
Bad enough to make even me leave!
Hopefully,that would drive them back!

It won't, not enough of them to make a difference...

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #125  
You should look at the Kubota RTV900 and order a set of 4 agrizeta steel tracks from Joel at earth tools as you will have plenty of floatation with a set of agrizeta tracks whether that are steel or rubber.

The agrizeta steel tracks have cleated sections that dig in the soft ground to provide more adhesion adding tube sand in the back will make it really aggressive in snow.

The heavier kubotas with thier liquid cooled engines need the wider tracks for better floation as these things will sink with the narrow rubber tracks.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #126  
What atvs or utvs don't have liquid cooled engines today or the last 15 years?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #130  
I put my 3pt snow blower on the tractor yesterday. Still waiting on some restrictors to put in the lines to the hydraulic chute.

But, we should have a nice long, warm fall now that my blower is on.

You guys are welcome.

(We had a hard frost and forecast chance of rain-to-snow the other day).