Who deleted my comment?

/ Who deleted my comment? #11  
If and when a post gets deleted, why doesn,t the owner of the deleted post, get a pm, telling them the reason why it has been deleted ?
I had a post removed about the current president of the united states. Seems I overstepped the limits. Anyway I got a pm telling me the post had been removed and when I asked why I got a nice explanation. Since then I have been very careful where I place the blame for the declining economic conditions under the current administration.

/ Who deleted my comment? #13  
Since then I have been very careful where I place the blame for the declining economic conditions under the current administration.
Removing a post has nothing to do with being '...very careful where (someone} place{s} the blame for the declining economic conditions under the current administration.' and everything with where someone places the post.

Every member should know political posts belong in The Front Porch forum.

/ Who deleted my comment? #14  
Removing a post has nothing to do with being '...very careful where (someone} place{s} the blame for the declining economic conditions under the current administration.' and everything with where someone places the post.

Every member should know political posts belong in The Front Porch forum.
Thanks for the cryptic information.

/ Who deleted my comment? #15  
Thanks for the cryptic information.
What is cryptic about letting a Veteran Member know where political posts belong?

/ Who deleted my comment? #16  
How about the fact that you have actually said where the political posts belong? PS I've been Veteran Member for 10 minutes, not like I've been here 21 yrs

/ Who deleted my comment? #17  
You can tell it is winter . This is a tractor forum , not someplace to show your ass .

/ Who deleted my comment? #18  
You can tell it is winter . This is a tractor forum , not someplace to show your ass .

Oops…well pardon me!

IMG_2753.JPG

(p.s. Not really my ass. But join my FriendsOnly page for only $15 per month if you want to see ….wait, what’s that?.. “No soliciting”? …ok, nevermind!)

/ Who deleted my comment? #19  
Not to hijack the thread; but the post above shows why we really, REALLY need to bring the :stirthepot: gif back. :D