Which tools for tractor toolbox?

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #61  
My must haves are a claw hammer and 12" crescent style wrench.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #62  
I do my "maintenance" before leaving the house or barn. I have a couple of pins and a fuse or two. I think I have a cable in case I need to charge my phone. Maybe a couple of paper towels. It's usually 110 in the shade so I'm not going to do any maintenance in the field. I have a soft insulated lunch box with a few lime flavored water cans in it. If a tractor breaks down, I take my drinks and walk back to the house. Nothing I do can't wait until the next cool morning or until the B.I.L. can help me drag the tractor back to the barn. I'm retired. I don't make a living at it so it's not worth dying over. And I'm not going to carry around a bunch of rusty tools. ;)

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #63  
And..... I learned hornets will follow a tractor for ~200 yards, at brush hog speed that is a long 90 seconds.
I can attest to that... ran over a nest while mowing a few years back and the little buggers followed along stinging the hood of the tractor. I just kept real still hoping they wouldn't notice me so much, just that big ole mean tractor. :ROFLMAO:

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #64  
Good ideas in this thread.
I don't have a lot of room in my tool box either so instead of a full size hammer I keep a stubby in there. Handy for knocking a stuck pin out.
Stubby ball peen
My dead blow hammer fits between the seat and seatbelt buckle not in the tool box. My strap gets girth hitched to the ROPS. Sometimes is just finding the right spot and sometimes it’s understanding that you’ll be dumping the contents of the box because invariably what you need is at the very bottom :ROFLMAO:

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #65  
Hammer, lubricant, pins, screwdrivers, channel locks and 13,15 and 17mm wrenches along with a cresent or adjustable wrench.

/ Which tools for tractor toolbox? #66  
I keep more than one tool box. I take most on my side by side. If I am using the chainsaw, i take that box, etc. I have about 5 different boxes. The one on the tractor, has a few pins, channel locks,