Which Thumb for a new BX25D?

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D? #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Which is the better thumb for a BX25D BH? The Kutota for $375 or the BXpanded for $319? Seems the BXpanded is very easily adjustable, how about the Kubota? thanks

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D? #2  
I have the Factory thumb but I have owned a BroTek thumb (like the Bxpanded) and they all work as intended. The Kubota thumb makes use of the special welded on boss just for the factory thumb...that's why I got it.

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D? #3  
I have the factory mechanical thumb and it works great. I do dream of a hydraulic thumb but really can't justify the expense and hassle to incorporate. I figured might as well go for the factory integrated thumb but I have bought several other BX attachments and they are all high quality so I would recommend the brand for sure.

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D? #4  
I also have the factory thumb. I think either will serve the purpose, but mine was added when I bought the BH.........JB.

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D?
Thanks guys....

/ Which Thumb for a new BX25D? #6  
I have the factory mechanical thumb and it works great. I do dream of a hydraulic thumb but really can't justify the expense and hassle to incorporate. I figured might as well go for the factory integrated thumb but I have bought several other BX attachments and they are all high quality so I would recommend the brand for sure.

AGREED!

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2016 GENIE S-40 TELESCOPIC LIFT (A32908)
2016 GENIE S-40...
Kubota 4WD M1088 Tractor (A33548)
Kubota 4WD M1088...
2017 International ProStar+ Day Cab (A33719)
2017 International...
Allis Chalmers Weights (A33041)
Allis Chalmers...
1976 GMC SIERRA (A33544)
1976 GMC SIERRA...
Massey Ferguson 1038 Front-end Loader (A33041)
Massey Ferguson...