which snow blade to buy?

/ which snow blade to buy? #11  
The HLA blades have lateral float to better follow the contour of uneven ground. I plow a couple of miles of walking and ATV trails along the edges of my fields and it works great opposed to a fixed blade such as the AE11. Yesterday I moved over two feet of snow and couldn't have cleared it to the same depth with a blade with no lateral float. Not to mention all the dirt/sod a fixed blade turns over. I wouldn't own a blade without the float, I'm constantly plowing uneven ground.
I've been clearing 18" of snow in deer food plots here so the deer have access to clover and chicory I've planted there. In addition, I clear areas where I feed about 6,000 lbs of shelled corn each winter for deer and turkeys. The AF11 snow plow works great for these tasks. The AF11 has a fair amount of free lateral movement for uneven surfaces, but I cannot compare it to HLA since I have no experience with it. However, I have no doubt that HLA makes a very good snow plow.

/ which snow blade to buy?
thanks all. I have a AF11 84" being installed today with hydro hook ups - BUT I missed the big snow storms...I might have to spread all those snow piles out again I did with my bucket so I can have fun...:thumbsup:

/ which snow blade to buy? #13  
thanks all. I have a AF11 84" being installed today with hydro hook ups - BUT I missed the big snow storms...I might have to spread all those snow piles out again I did with my bucket so I can have fun...:thumbsup:

I'm sure we're not out of snow yet! Enjoy your new plow!

/ which snow blade to buy? #14  
I'm sure you will be delighted with your new AF11 power angle snow plow. Winter isn't over yet so you'll likely have opportunities to use it. Enjoy. :thumbsup: