Which one should I buy?

/ Which one should I buy? #21  
Wow that thing is just cute as a button. They drove it into the office? Haha! Congrats good luck getting her delivered/home.

/ Which one should I buy? #22  
Does that have the tracks that move in and out to decrease with ? Our bobcat does we use it in office spaces for plumbing trenches. Comes in handy inward for inside building level conc floor . Wide outside for uneven ground . Congradulations I think you made a wise choice. Good luck.:thumbsup::drink:

/ Which one should I buy?
Round trip of about 360 miles yesterday to pick up the little machine. The dealer loaded it with a forklift, we strapped her down, and my '07 Silverado 2500HD handled the return home with ease. I thought long and hard about how to get it off the truck. We're pretty much flat ground here, so no option to back up to a bank or something. I took the tailgate off, backed up nice and close to my dump trailer which is about 12 inches lower than the truck bed, and walked the machine over. Then I moved the truck out of the way, and it was an easy ride on the dump trailer ramps to the ground. Took my time and nothing bad happened.
It's a solidly built machine, it feels like good quality, it has plenty of grunt and the hydraulics run quickly and are nice and smooth. It's very small. So far, I really like it.

View attachment 679488View attachment 679489

/ Which one should I buy? #24  
Pictures do not work when I click on them. Only me?

Would like to see them...

Here's a few photos: two of the machine on my 3/4 ton, one with it on the dump trailer, which was the first step in getting it down, and one of me starting to learn how to run it. I'm not big, 160/5-9, so you can see how small this thing is. Someone much bigger might be a tad cramped...
IMG_0093.jpgIMG_0094.jpgIMG_0095.jpgIMG_1119.jpg

/ Which one should I buy? #29  
I was looking at a TB230 was priced a 2019 TB230 600 hrs ? with hyd thumb for right at 30K

Unlike other brands, It doesn't appear t brands offer a zero tail swing machine