Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #71  
I'll follow up with this one,

Great-Hike.png

SR

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #72  
Stoffel is an amazing specimen;

There's an hour long documentary DVD that I find hilarious.

Even the lions, plural, back down.

All the best,

Peter
Yeah he is!!! I've watched videos of him with my kids a few years ago.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #73  
I saw a this article of which animal people think they could beat in a fight ... I think a lot of people would be up for a surprise lol Which do you think its the most delusional ? Up to which one do you think you could beat ?

View attachment 856134

Me:

Percentage goes to me winning. This does not assume that I will not come out bloody or injured, but the percent chance I live and it dies. This assumes that it wants me dead and will not stop until one of us is dead.
RAT - 99.9%
House Cat - 99.9%
Goose - 99.9%
Medium Dog - 80%
Eagle - 17%
Large Dog 20% at best.
Chimp - 0%
King Cobra - 5%
Kangaroo - 3%
Wolf - 0%
Croc - 0%
Gorilla - 0%
Elephant - 0%
Lion - 0%
Grizzly - 0%

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #75  
Grasshopper - butterfly - moth - earthworm. I don't usually pick a fight with any animal with sharp claws and teeth. You fight - you loose - what has been gained. OH - yes, perhaps you have learned a lesson.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #76  
Stoffel is an amazing specimen;

There's an hour long documentary DVD that I find hilarious.

Even the lions, plural, back down.

All the best,

Peter
Those honey badgers just carry themselves so confidently. My friend in Africa says they're incredibly strong too. He also said they manage to bite you, no matter how you hold/grab them.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #77  
When we first came here there was a badger who lived down in the valley - same valley where my well is. He was very interesting to watch. From my front porch I could see him scruffing around.

So..... one day I was going down to check the well. There he was - on the same path as I was. I just stood still to see what he would do. He snarled, he hissed, he began to charge at me.

I'm back at the house - got my 12 gauge pump - back down to the well. There he is again.

I hope the coyotes enjoyed fresh badger meat.

I hated to do it but I'm not about to be torn apart by some randy badger.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #79  
One guy in old west killed grizzly by biting neck and severing artery. Lost most of his arm and numerous wounds
Hmmmm hard to believe...perhaps the Grizzly was a Cub? 🐻