Which animals you think you could beat in a fight

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight
I have both domestic (Toulouse and Chinese) and Canada Geese nesting here. Just not afraid of them and I count or harvest eggs from all every spring. They make a lot of noise but none will come close enough to grab after their first try.
Now if you give ground they will chase a human all over the place. YMMV
I shot at one geese when I was young, I left the gun where I shot it because two of them stayed in place but there was lots of life in them left when I got closer they started running around and trying to fly away, so I chase them around and managed to grab them both by the neck, I tried to end them but I didn't know the trick to snap their neck and I couldn't do it at least without a tool, you can't just fold it in half it doesn't work. Now I know you have to grab the neck and cart wheel it around your arm. That being said now that I know a geese doesn't stand a chance.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #62  
A kitten, for sure. Two kittens, maybe.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #63  
A kitten, for sure. Two kittens, maybe.
I don't know.... :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1639.jpeg IMG_0643.jpeg

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #65  
I wouldn't pick a fight with any of them.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #66  
goldfish ... I'd hold it under water
puppy ... just tickle it
kitten ,,, tickle fight
piranha ... they are scared of you, swim to the other side of tank (my experience, but I'm no expert and shall not be liable if results vary)
eagle ... are you nuts ?
bears ... bear bangers be my friend
rats, rodents ... they are easier to to hit with a broom or shovel than with a pellet / BB gun
snakes ... no way
cougars ... try to woo them with flowers first
elephants ... carry a mouse, works in cartoons

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #67  
I've always been intrigued with kangaroos. They just seem like such a peculiar animal that is so specially/purposefully designed. I always joke with our deer lease rancher, who sometimes goes to exotic animal auctions, that I'm going to start a "go fund me" for us, so he can buy us a kangaroo. I always envision us sitting on the porch like the two guys in the movie "Secondhand Lions".

I've watched some videos of them fighting and they seem pretty smart. One tactic they take with dogs, is to get them into the water, where the kangaroo will then drown them by holding them under.

On one of the hunting forums I frequent, a member there posted photo's of them having truck bed loads of kangaroos. I guess they hunt them for pest control, but also for the tail meat.

Of course, the toughest animal is a honey badger. They're the Chuck Norris of the animal kingdom.

/ Which animals you think you could beat in a fight #70  
I've always been intrigued with kangaroos. They just seem like such a peculiar animal that is so specially/purposefully designed. I always joke with our deer lease rancher, who sometimes goes to exotic animal auctions, that I'm going to start a "go fund me" for us, so he can buy us a kangaroo. I always envision us sitting on the porch like the two guys in the movie "Secondhand Lions".

I've watched some videos of them fighting and they seem pretty smart. One tactic they take with dogs, is to get them into the water, where the kangaroo will then drown them by holding them under.

On one of the hunting forums I frequent, a member there posted photo's of them having truck bed loads of kangaroos. I guess they hunt them for pest control, but also for the tail meat.

Of course, the toughest animal is a honey badger. They're the Chuck Norris of the animal kingdom.
Stoffel is an amazing specimen;

There's an hour long documentary DVD that I find hilarious.

Even the lions, plural, back down.

All the best,

Peter