Where is 2638 made?

/ Where is 2638 made? #11  
TYM in Korea makes the budget end 2500 and 2600 models. The upscale 1500 & 1600 stuff is made by Mitsubishi in Japan. Both use the same Mahindra engines. I don't know who makes the accessories for the 25 and 2600 stuff but KMW (Kansas Machine Works) makes the loaders and backhoes for the upscale 15 & 1600 models right here in the good ole USA. Tires, accessories etc. are put on by the Mahinda distribution centers throughout the US. West Coast distribution is located in Olivehurst, CA and is part of the Beeler Tractor organization.

Korean tractors get Korean loaders

/ Where is 2638 made? #14  
Korean tractors get Korean loaders

Most of the TYM built Mahindra’s have different loaders than the TYM branded machines, Mahindra uses different loader on them then stock. The 2655 lifts 3,100 lbs and the TYM one is around 2500 lbs. I am pretty sure the EMAX Mahindra’s use the TYM loader.

/ Where is 2638 made? #15  
I believe all are getting Ansung these days. Could be wrong.

No. We build most of the loaders for Mitsubishi made tractors and a large chunk of the Mahindra built ones. I think it's close to an even split between Korean manufacturers (there is more than one) and us.

/ Where is 2638 made? #16  
My 4110 has an ML 112 loader built by KMW, and the same engine as a Kioti, the Daedong 4A200DY. I did switch out the three point arms for a longer standard Cat 1 pair, it increased range of motion for the three point lift.

/ Where is 2638 made? #17  
I am also considering both these tractors. Or the DK4210SE. The dealer compared the Mahindra 2638 to the DK4210SE. I am also purchasing the backhoe with it. The Mahindra has a Mitsubishi engine and no DPF. Also the engine displacement of the Mahindra is significantly larger 167 cu in verses 111 cu in. I am not a tractor guy. Curious to thoughts on this thread. I am not brand loyal and plan on keeping this tractor for a very long time.

/ Where is 2638 made?
I am also considering both these tractors. Or the DK4210SE. The dealer compared the Mahindra 2638 to the DK4210SE. I am also purchasing the backhoe with it. The Mahindra has a Mitsubishi engine and no DPF. Also the engine displacement of the Mahindra is significantly larger 167 cu in verses 111 cu in. I am not a tractor guy. Curious to thoughts on this thread. I am not brand loyal and plan on keeping this tractor for a very long time.

FWIW, I ended up with a Branson 3725. Very happy with it after 18 months or so.