Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders?

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders?
Thanks both for the info on the PSI. I will look closer at the hoses - did not see a pressure rating in the quick look I did initially.

I added a top and side link Hydraulics to my 3 pt last month. Game changer!!

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders? #12  
Thanks both for the info on the PSI. I will look closer at the hoses - did not see a pressure rating in the quick look I did initially.

I added a top and side link Hydraulics to my 3 pt last month. Game changer!!
A rear blade needs the high pressure hoses/ fittings and cylinders.
When working, the sectional control valve isolates "system pressure" from working pressure. there can be a dramatic difference between them. Many front snow plow blades have an over pressure cross over valve for this reason.

Things go south quickly when a solid object is encountered.

You might look into ssingle acting snow plow cylinders. They are a dime a dozen, and can be made to work.

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders? #13  
When working, the sectional control valve isolates "system pressure" from working pressure. there can be a dramatic difference between them. Many front snow plow blades have an over pressure cross over valve for this reason.

You might look into ssingle acting snow plow cylinders. They are a dime a dozen, and can be made to work.
Snowplow cylinders won't work on any real plade behind a tractor. Just ain't big enough to hold the pressure with the crossover attached.

For a small 20hp/2000 pound compact tractor....and a 250# blade.....sure. but those don't do real dirt work anyway

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders?

Can you quantify "high pressure"? Is that 3K PSI?

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders? #15  
Tractor Supply, Atwood's, other farm stores have them.

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders? #16  
I picked up a used Brush-hog back blade (70-07). I want to add a Hydraulic cylinder to the blade so I can hook it up to one of the remotes on my LS M235HE.

Where do folks go to buy cylinders? (I am a new tractor owner so I don't have a lot of resources bookmarked yet!)

I did try my dealer and he said he was not able to locate one.

Photo below of what I am trying to do (min and max lengths are noted - and I know I will need to drop the pins and remove the struts on the right side!)

View attachment 759690
Be very careful when fitting an hydraulic cylinder without calculating the force exerted by the cylinder, as this could be very dangerous. At 3000 psi a 3 inch cylinder produces over 21,000 pounds force, almost 10 tons on the link pins.

/ Where do you source Hydraulic cylinders? #17  
Be very careful when fitting an hydraulic cylinder without calculating the force exerted by the cylinder, as this could be very dangerous. At 3000 psi a 3 inch cylinder produces over 21,000 pounds force, almost 10 tons on the link pins.
The bigger danger is the leverage of the blade acting upon the cylinder and blowing a hose.

Not sure what "link" pins you are referencing that are gonna see 10 tons....the ONLY pins thats gonna see that force are the pins attaching the cylinder....and the clevis's on a cylinder are sized appropriately for its force.

Using your logic, one would be inclined to grossly undersize their cylinder for fear of whatever "pins" you are talking about having too much force. Then they gonna wonder why they keep blowing hoses with a 40hp tractor and a 1-1/2" angle cylinder