Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #1  

Clayak

Tractor
Emax 22s

Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes I have read there is a CRD for diagnosis of Mahindra problems but I cannot find how to order it.​

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes
With no replies over the last 6-7 weeks, I guess there is no manual of CRD codes for the Mahinda. LISTEN UP MAHINDRA, MAYBE YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR AND DO SOMETHING.

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #3  
Zipped for you

Attachments

• ezyzip.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 137
Thanks 'hillbilly' for the reply and attachment. One question ... are the codes applicable to the Mahindra Emax 22 series? I see on page 1, the tractor pictured is the Arjun Novo.

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #5  
Im sure the codes are pretty much the same along all the Mahindra line up. Just like Ford or GM have pretty much Generic codes for their vehicles. A Ford code p1100 means mas air flow sensor problems on a F150 and a mustang. It would get pretty confusing if it meant mass air flow on the F150 and knock sensor on the mustang.

Will take your word for it. Thanks much.

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #7  
Im sure the codes are pretty much the same along all the Mahindra line up. Just like Ford or GM have pretty much Generic codes for their vehicles. A Ford code p1100 means mas air flow sensor problems on a F150 and a mustang. It would get pretty confusing if it meant mass air flow on the F150 and knock sensor on the mustang.
you are forgetting that that tractor is made by a different manufacturer and the tractor CAN bus is not a standard like the mandated car standard where a code by law has to match between all cars.

that list is a good start but i would not put to much faith in it to be accurate.
but it is better than nothing in my opinion.

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #8  
you are forgetting that that tractor is made by a different manufacturer and the tractor CAN bus is not a standard like the mandated car standard where a code by law has to match between all cars.

that list is a good start but i would not put to much faith in it to be accurate.
but it is better than nothing in my opinion.
I'm not a smart man. I just do what I do. I dont know anything about can busses or much about anything, I'm definitely no mechanic and Im wrong way more than I am right.

/ Where can I the Mahindra CRD Full Diagnostic Manual with Check Engine Codes #9  
I'm not a smart man. I just do what I do. I dont know anything about can busses or much about anything, I'm definitely no mechanic and Im wrong way more than I am right.
i'm right there with you lol