Wheelbarrow tires going flat

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #12  
That is the infamous Harbor Freight tarp straps stinking. Only straps that 'self destruct' on less than a year.

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #13  
I switch to the solid rubber wheel that has the same demensions etc as the OE inner tube type. No flats.....but ....does not push as friendly as the pneumatic type tire/wheel.

Cheers,
Mike

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #14  
Perhaps it has to do with the quality of the product. My barrow is 40+ years old. I have to "air up" the tire every ten years or so. Back when rubber was really rubber. Almost had to replace the handles. The local porcupines really enjoyed chewing on the ends. That became the "final solution" about 35 years ago.

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #15  
I had one that wouldn't hold air and I couldn't find the leak. I replaced the tube and all is good now. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and move on.

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #16  
I guess I have been lucky. I'm only on my second tube in my wheelbarrow so far after 32 years. I have noticed a few valve stem cores causing leaks in other tires though. If I replace the core, it fixes the leak.

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #17  
Got a solid wheel years ago...dont look back!

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #18  
Had my last flat about 2 weeks ago on a really old metal wheelbarrow. Gonna get me a two wheeler with solid tires. And get a solid tire for the old one. I priced a new 2 wheeler at Lowes, yikes kinda pricey.

/ Wheelbarrow tires going flat #19  
Bought my wife this one awhile back, I think I paid about $40 less than what it is now...

I remember them telling me they didn't have one assembled and I've to come back in a few days. I told them I could handle it myself, lol.